Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day

So, wow, have I been the slacker! I thought things would slow down a bit now that it's summer, and I guess that just quite isn't the case. I am teaching pre-k summer school (with my sister), and only had a week off between the last day of school and the first day of summer school. The good news...we only have two weeks left!
I thought I'd post a few pictures from our Father's Day cook out. That day was all about celebrating my sweet daddy. Alli and I made our very delicious bread pudding (Pip's favorite). Derek made some fabulous steaks on the grill...with some salad and baked potatoes on the side. The best part??? Daddy brought his pride and joy, his precious pup Girlfriend. She was our father's day gift for Daddy last year. I've never seen him so crazy about a dog. She, along with Karlie and Coop, enjoyed the baby pool. Kimmie, on the other hand, steered clear of the craziness.
GRILLING OUT
D JUST DOIN' HIS THANG

LIFE IS GOOD

I am beyond blessed to have such a hardworking, selfless, loving man to call my daddy. I love him more than words can say.
MY AMAZING DADDY

No comments:

Post a Comment