Sunday, May 1, 2011

28 Week Update

  • Week: 28 Weeks...YAY FOR THE THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!
  • Size of Baby: 14.8 inches long and 2 1/4 pounds
  • Movement: She is still the most active at night.
  • Symptoms: No new symptoms. The leg cramps are still pretty terrible.
  • Cravings: No new cravings. I still just love my peanut butter and jelly and fruit.
  • Sleep: I am absolutely exhausted. Like first trimester exhausted. I am sure the whole "waking up in the middle of the night due to leg cramps" doesn't help much.
  • What I'm Missing: Painting my toe nails with ease.
  • How I'm Feeling: Sleepy
  • Moment of the Week: We had our first baby shower this weekend! Derek's stepmother, Sara, as well as my Nantie, cousin, Kelsey, and grandmother, Sarah, came in town to celebrate Clara Elizabeth. Derek and I are truly truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment