Monday, September 6, 2010

Slacker

So I have been awful keeping up with my blog. I thought that with it being the summer, I'd have plenty of time to play on this thing. WRONG! Summer just flew by. I thought I'd post some pictures from our trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Every summer, we (along with the Ennis crew) have gone to our favorite place...Destin, Florida. We ended up switching gears with the oil spill, and were pretty disappointed. However, we have never been to that part of the country and were pretty excited. Let's just say it wasn't quite what we had expected. (No offense to any of you who heart Myrtle Beach). Too touristy, too crowded...nuff said. We still had a nice time, but I believe we all agreed that we wouldn't go back. Destin, I hope to see you next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment