Saturday, June 11, 2011

34 Week Update

  • Week: 34 weeks
  • Size of Baby: almost 18 inches long and weighs about 4 3/4 pounds
  • Movement: same as before...lots of hiccups!
  • Symptoms: still just absolutely exhausted...I don't think that will go away either.
  • Cravings: cold, fruity things. I really love the strawberry HEB popsicles.
  • Sleep: I rarely can sleep through the night without waking up once or twice thanks to those lovely leg cramps. I really do think this is just God's way of getting me ready for the real deal!
  • What I'm Missing: working out, wearing my regular clothes, sleeping on my tummy
  • Moment of the Week: ALMOST completing the nursery. I'm just waiting on one more thing to get done...then I will post pictures. Then, I've got to work on organizing everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment