Monday, June 6, 2011

Sneak Peek of Clara...3D Ultrasound

At 30 weeks, I had a 3D ultrasound done. The best part? My parents and sister came with us. It was absolutely AMAZING! The last time we saw Clara was at 20 weeks. To see all of her perfect little features, moving around/showing off, was the most precious thing I've ever seen. I just had no idea I could love someone as much as I love her...and I haven't even met her yet! This is one of my favorite pictures since you can really see her face. She looks so peaceful. My parents and sister thinks she looks like me in this one. It will be such fun to compare her pictures after birth to these. I'm also in love with this one because I think she looks just like Derek! She may just be the perfect little combo of us. The black "stuff" on her head is not hair. However, when the ultrasound tech switched over to the black and white US, he told us she does have hair. I figured she'd just have some fuzz on her head (like her daddy and I), but he said, "No, she has HAIR!" I would love if she came out with a headfull of hair like her Aunt Alli did! As I mentioned in a previous post, Clara is still breech. Her legs were up by her head and she'd just kick away. I love these chubby little legs already! She kept her hand up by her face the entire time. Most of the pictures have her hand in them. This one just makes me giggle.

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee, she is beautiful. I'm so excited for your ever-growing family.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete