Monday, June 20, 2011

35 Week Update

  • Week: 35 Weeks
  • Size of Baby: over 18 inches long and around 5 1/4 pounds
  • Movement: It no longer feels like kicks and punches since she's running out of room. It's like little pushes and shoves, and of course hiccups. I wish I could see what she was doing in there.
  • Symptoms: I'm tired and completely uncomfortable. I feel very, VERY pregnant. My body just hurts. Only a few more weeks! (AND this is all totally worth it!)
  • Cravings: lemonade, fruit, anything cold
  • Sleep: So awkward! I still wake up on my back a lot. :/ It is very awkward/uncomfortable changing positions.
  • What I'm Missing: A good night's sleep!
  • Moment of the Week: We knew, since week 30, that Clara was breech. I had an appointment last Thursday, where the doctor confirmed that she was still breech. At first, I was a little wigged out about the idea of having a c-section...but that lasted about a minute. The most important thing is that we get our baby bee here safe and sound. We ended up scheduling the c-section for Wednesday, July 13 at 7:30am. It actually works out better than July 23rd, because my dad has to leave for London on the 17th. I am just BEYOND excited! I have one last thing to do in the nursery, and then I'm officially DONE...and will post pictures. Very very exciting week!

No comments:

Post a Comment