Monday, May 24, 2010

Precious Hubby

So I kind of have to brag on Derek for a minute. I truly have the most precious husband in the world. He is one of the hardest working men I know and I so very much admire him. His day begins much earlier than mine (around 4:00). He takes care of the pups and then goes for his morning workout...as I'm still snoozing away. He is the one who has to drive 45+ minutes into work...where it takes me only 15. He often has to stay later at work so he can finish up school "stuff." AND he only stays late, so that he can spend time with me when he gets home. He offered to cook all of the meals this week. When I say he offered, he basically just TOLD me he was taking care of the meals. (I really did try to convince him otherwise). I honestly do not know how I got so lucky with this one. He puts up with me (which is a lot to put up with) and takes such good care of me. He truly has the biggest most honest heart and I am so blessed to be married to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment