Monday, May 31, 2010

The Pups' New Pool

HAPPY GIRL
Karlie loves the water more than any dog I've ever seen. Her favorite thing in the world was to fetch her tennis ball in my parents pool. I mean, we're talking, blistered feet from running on the hot pavement for HOURS. Since it's been so stinking hot, we've really been missing the pool. (Why did they have to move again?) I figured I'd go out and just buy a baby pool for the pups. They had a big time, but I have to say the pool was a tad too small for two big babies. We may have to upgrade soon. I thought I'd post some pics and videos I took from our Saturday evening with Karlie and Coop. These are truly my favorite moments...spending time with our little family.
OUR BABIES
HANDSOME BOY

TAKING A CAT NAP

SHOWING OFF

PLAYING IN THE POOL

No comments:

Post a Comment