Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

I cannot get over how all of Clara's baby "stuff" is taking over our house...and she's not even three months old yet! We have been so blessed with such generous family and friends who have given us so many wonderful gifts. I thought I'd share a few of my very favorites today while little miss is napping.

Itzbeen Baby Timer: This has to be, hands down, my all time favorite baby item. There are four buttons for four different timers (change diaper, feed, sleep, and one you can use for anything else...I use it for pumping). So let's say you are about to feed your baby. Instead of writing it down, you just hit the Itzbeen. That way you can see how long it has been since they last ate. GENIOUS! Every mommy and daddy should have one of these. AND they come in blue, pink and green. Seriously, Derek and I would be LOST without it! Rock 'n Play Sleeper: I have talked to so many mommies who would agree with me on this one. The Rock 'n Play sleeper is a must! It doesn't take up too much room and is light weight, so I carry this from room to room with me. This is the one thing she is perfectly content hanging out in while I do something quick (unload the dishwasher, put in a load of laundry, brush my teeth). She sleeps in this at night as well. I'm not sure what we will do when she outgrows it since she hates her crib. :( Sleep Sheep on the Go: We had registered for the larger Sleep Sheep for Clara's nursery. (It's a sound machine.) I had no clue they even made a smaller one for travel. Clara's Gramma bought her the Sleep Sheep on the Go. It is perfect for her Rock 'n Play. We just attach it to the bar and it puts it right to sleep.

Aden & Anais Muslin Swaddle Blankets: These swaddling blankets are amazing! They are so soft and light weight...perfect for this Houston heat! Plus, they are really big! They wash really well, and seem to get softer the more they are washed. I LOVE these blankets! Thank you Lolly!

Boppy Lounger: My sweet friend Brittany introduced us to this magic pillow! Clara just loves this. I carry this from room to room with me as well. Perfect to set up on the couch beside me as I fold laundry. It's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment