Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Heart Wreaths!

So I just discovered Pinterest. Yes, I know I'm a little late in the game...but I've had my hands a little full. Two years ago, I made this Christmas wreath. I basically just copied it from the one I love at Pottery Barn. I went back and added more ornaments too it and took off the bow...but I didn't take a picture of that one.I've been wanting to make a Fall wreath...but have not yet settled on what I want to do. Here are a few I found on Pinterest.
I love the colors in this one...maybe add an initial on the right?
I love the white pumpkins...I just think they are so pretty. I always put some white pumpkins out in the yard during this season. I also love the burlap rosettes. So cute! Now I just need to decide what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll head to Hobby Lobby this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment