Sunday, April 3, 2011

24 Week Update

I need to update the baby bump pictures since my belly is growing like crazy. Since we got our new "fancy camera" I haven't uploaded the new software to the computer. Anyway, I thought I'd include some stats and would try to do this weekly.
  • Week: 24 weeks
  • Size of Baby: 12.5 in long (length of an ear of corn) and 1.25 pounds
  • Movement: I am feeling Little Miss Thang all the time now. Her movements are getting stronger and stronger. She seems to be the most active at night. Awesome, right? :)
  • Symptoms: Growing belly, SOME swelling in the ankles, much more sensitive skin
  • Cravings: orange juice, fruit, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, plain glazed donuts (again...awesome)
  • Moment of the Week: Watching my tummy move while lying in bed. It was crazy. Derek and I just laid there and stared at it. She was all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment