Monday, April 25, 2011

27 Week Update

  • Week: 27 Weeks
  • Size of Baby: 14 1/2 inches long and almost 2 pounds
  • Movement: Same as before. She's a wild bug late at night! It's Derek and I's favorite part of the day!
  • Symptoms: Leg and foot cramps! I'm starting to require naps again.
  • Cravings: Peanut butter and jelly, grapes and strawberries
  • Sleep: It's becomming more difficult to change sleep positions due to my growing belly!
  • What I'm Missing: Shopping for non-maternity clothes. I also miss wearing heels...it's just too much when I try to wear them at school.
  • How I'm Feeling: This is the last week before I begin my third trimester and I'm beginning to feel very sleepy again. The good news? Only a few weeks left of school. Then I can take all the naps I want!
  • Moment of the Week: I've begun to recognize when little bit has the hiccups. It's the cutest little thing! My mom went to my doctor's appointment with me today and got to hear Clara's heartbeat. Then we did a little bit of shopping. I am so blessed to have such an amazing momma!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment