Friday, April 22, 2011

Maternity Threads

So one thing I miss the most these days...shopping at my favorite places for cute clothes. My mom and I went to the mall today and I was so sad there was only ONE store I could actually shop at. Maternity clothes are way comfy and all, but I still miss wearing my regular clothes. ESPECIALLY jeans! I've bought three pairs of maternity jeans, and not a pair has any stretch in them. The good news is...I really don't wear jeans in the summer. I will basically live in dresses. Oh and another bummer...I'm 5'10" and most maternity pants are not made for us tall gals.
Some of my fave places to shop (online) have been Nordstrom, Boden (they now carry a maternity line), Pea in the Pod, Pickles and Ice Cream. Boden only carries a few items...but they are the softest, most comfortable clothes. I have a couple pairs of pants from Gap...they have lengths.
Here are a few of my favorites!
These two are from Nordstrom.
I ordered these in every color (white, black, khaki and green) from Pea in the Pod. They will be perfect for summer.

These are probably my favorite pants from Pickles and Ice Cream. They are plenty long for me and will be nice and cool for summer since they are linen.

Everything from Boden is so soft. Definitely the most comfortable clothes I have.

Only 3 more months of wearing maternity clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment