Sunday, April 10, 2011

Derek's 31st Birthday

D turned 31 yesterday. We had a very full day of shopping for Clara. His big birthday present was...the B.O.B. Revolution stroller (thanks to Bob, Sare, Jenn, Doug, my parents and sister). Wow our life has changed! We were supposed to have dinner at Carrabas, but I was actually feeling pretty lousy with a cold. SOOOOOO, we ended up getting take out from Lasagna House (one of our faves) and spent the night in with the pups. I truly cannot even begin to say how blessed I am to be married to Derek. He is the most precious man who has gone above and beyond for our growing little family. I am so proud of who is and all that he has accomplished. And to top off the big 31...he got another promotion...Director of Ticket and Event Sales. Way to go love. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment