Saturday, April 9, 2011

25 Week Update

  • Week: 25 weeks
  • Size of Baby: 13 1/2 inches, 1 1/2 pounds...the size of an average rutabaga
  • Movement: I'm definitely feeling her more throughout the day. I mostly notice it after lunch. She is still the most active at night. It still feels like flutters, just bigger flutters. I'll feel tiny kicks and punches too. It's the best feeling in the world.
  • Symptoms: I've been having some sciatic nerve pain just recently. Some swelling in my feet, but not too bad. By the end of the day, I'm absolutely exhausted. I've been getting leg cramps in the middle of the night. I'm also finding that I'm becoming a little more clumsy and way more forgetful.
  • Cravings: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, strawberry popsicles from HEB, fruit...especially grapes and strawberries
  • Sleep: I've been sleeping much better. I'll wake up maybe once or twice. I will still sometimes wake up on my tummy and on my back, but I'm reeeeally trying to sleep on my sides.
  • What I Miss: wine...especially this time of year
  • How I'm Feeling: I really feel great! I'm loving this part of my pregnancy.
  • Moment of the Week: I'm 15 weeks away from meeting my little girl! I love rubbing on my tummy and getting to feel her tiny movements. She's my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment