Sunday, April 17, 2011

26 Week Update

  • Week: 26 weeks
  • Size of Baby: 14 inches, 1 2/3 pounds...the size of an English hothouse cucumber
  • Movement: Each week, her movements are getting stronger and stronger. It truly is my favorite part about being pregnant. I'm still feeling the strongest movments a few inches below my belly button. I just wonder what she's doing in there.
  • Symptoms: The leg cramps are coming almost every night. I am feeling more and more pregnant all the time.
  • Cravings: Maybe since it's Easter and sweet treats sound so delish...but I've been loving pink Peeps these days. (Gross, I know!) I'm still all about fruit and am very happy it is strawberry season!
  • Sleep: It seems like this has changed drastically this week for some reason. I miss sleeping on my tummy and back. The past week I have not been sleeping too soundly. The joy of a growing belly (and precious baby)! Plus, the more frequent leg cramps have been waking me up more regularly. I guess it's God's way of preparing us for middle of the night/early morning feedings.
  • What I'm Missing: Sushi and wine
  • How I'm Feeling: BIG :)
  • Moment of the Week: My precious grandmother, Sarah, found the most gorgeous dresser for the nursery. It is my shower gift from her. We picked the dresser up this week...so now our peanut has some furniture in her nursery. YAY! Thank you sweet Sarah! Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment